Google, Apple, Zynga, Yelp Enter the Boxing Ring (Literally)
For those who have wanted to see Google and Apple duke it out in the boxing ring, Thursday's your chance. While it won't be Jobs and Sergey throwing punches over smart phones, White Collar Brawler (the site behind the ever-popular 'Don't Stop Believing' Giants Video) has rounded up employees from Google, Apple, IBM, Zynga and Yelp to determine who's the "toughest geek in the valley." It's going down this Thursday night at the Rock-It Room, and will benefit ZeroDivide, a nonprofit that leverages technology to benefit disadvantaged communities in the Bay Area. Ashkon, of 'Don't Stop Believing' fame, will be MC-ing and winners will be determined by audience applause. So go cheer on the gladiators from your favorite Bay Area tech companies.
Event details here: whitecollarbrawler.com/techbeatup
Check out the (hilarious) promo video
More Travel Postings
- White Collar Brawler: The Final Showdown Tomorrow
- Date 1 Without Facebook, Google, or LinkedIn ... Scary!
- La Lengua Gets Legit, Thanks to Burrito Justice, Google, And Now CBS 5 News
- Why the Apple Data Collection Controversy Represents a Threat to Google
- Green Apple Books Debuts Their Google eBooks Program at a "Technology Petting Zoo"