Indulge Your Palate at Pebble Beach's Food and Wine Fest
No doubt, Pebble Beach will be a feast for the senses this coming weekend. In an event put on by American Express Publishing, more than 60 award-winning chefs from all over the country will join forces with 250 wineries for the second annual Pebble Beach Food & Wine, from April 16 through 19.
The festivities kick off tomorrow morning at 8:30am with a Celebrity Chef/Winemaker Golf Tournament and an opening night reception at the Inn at Spanish Bay later in the day. The following days are filled with wine tastings, cooking demos, gourmet meals and much more. Such chefs who will be participating include Traci des Jardins (Jardiniere in San Francisco), Christophe Grosjean (L'Auberge in Carmel), Jamie Lauren (Absinthe in San Francisco) and Christopher Kostow (Meadowood in Napa Valley).
Tickets per event (such as reserve tastings or dinners) are available a la carte for $100. Packages for the entire festival start at $995 for nine sessions. Log onto www.pebblebeachfoodandwine.com for more information or to purchase tickets.
- This Week in Food: Free Burgers, Pebble Beach Food & Wine, Brew Cruise, Locanda Opens, a Noodle Fest, and Cinco de Mayo Benefit
- Dispatch From Pebble Beach Food & Wine: What Bad Economy?
- Pebble Beach Food and Wine: Nice Work If You Can Get It
- Pebble Beach Food & Wine: Death Threats and Raw Lamb Heart
- Pebble Beach Food & Wine: Thomas Keller's Tent Revival