Massive Mission Block Party Rounds Up Neighborhood's Best Shops For Shopping & Entertainment
The 3rd Annual Mission Block Party is upon us, just in time to steer you away from the mall and through the doors of some of the city's best small businesses. And it's massive--stretching from Market St. all the way to 24th St., from Mission to Dolores.
This December 10th from 5-10 pm is not only a chance to fill your bags with goodies. You can enter a raffle to support the Tipping Point Community and view local art displayed in store windows all over the neighborhood, plus an art opening at the new pop-up Slingshot Gallery. Mission faves getting in on the action include Candystore Collective, Nooworks, Needles & Pens, BellJar, Paxton Gate, Mission Workshop, Four Barrel and Viracocha (check out the full list on the event website!). All of the stores are offering deals and sales, DJs spinning on turntables and refreshments.
- This Week in Fashion: Chanel Lovers at Simply Chic, Public Bikes' 1 Year Party, Banana Republic and Trina Turk Fashion Show, Styling the Modern Man + More
- This Week's Hottest Events: MGMT, Woodworking Workshop, and Speakeasy Block Party
- The Best Wine Shops, Neighborhood by Neighborhood
- BYOMug to the Mission Holiday Block Party
- Mission Holiday Block Party