Mystery Date: Mastermind Treasure Hunt Goes In Search Of Beer
Fresh outta drinking games? Prepared to drink in a new adventure? Ready to discover your next favorite watering hole?
Mastermind Pub Treasure Hunt to the rescue. The Bay Area organization serves up another of its Pub Treasure Hunts -- an urban outing chock-full of clues, riddled with oft-neglected spots, and rife with challenge. The organizers describe their events as a “cross between The Davinci Code and The Amazing Race,” and say this is a great warm-up for their Chinese New Year Treasure Hunt. So be prepared to race to the finish when you and your kindred agents gather on Tuesday, Feb. 9, at the plaza next to St. Patrick’s Church, across the street from Yerba Buena Gardens. Each team gets four clues, which send you hurtling toward a different locale, namely local pub where you can celebrate the completion of your mission over a tasty pint. And the first team to their pub, clues solved, scores a mystery prize.
Mastermind Pub Treasure Hunt happens Tuesday, Feb. 9, 6 p.m., at St. Patrick's Church plaza, 756 Mission St., SF. $10. Flashlights are “strongly recommended.” www.mastermindhunts.com
- ‘Unmistaken Child’ Details The Real Search For A Reincarnated Buddhist Master
- Steady As It Goes: Tortoise's Latest Travels Land Them at GAMH
- Walkmen Don’t Run: Catching Up With the Band Before Their SF Date with Kings of Leon
- ‘Whip It,’ For Real: BAD Girls Bring It To The Rollerderby Championship
- Cheap Date: Pauline's Wine Bar