New Weekly Feature: Ask a Vet from the SF SPCA
You need only look to the 30,000+ votes we received in this year's first annual Pet Poll as evidence that San Francisco loves its furry ones.
So to help you, Fluffy and Fido on your quest towards city pet awesomeness, we've enlisted the San Francisco SPCA to write a weekly "Ask the Vet" column on 7x7.
Got a question for a vet? Ask it in the comments below. The SF SPCA will choose a question to answer every Thursday right here on 7x7.com. If your question isn't answered, follow the SF SPCA on twitter for live lunchtime chats every Wednesday.
Ruff, Bark, Meow, Chirp, etc.
- Ask a Vet with the SF SPCA: Getting A New Puppy, How To Introduce New Pets to Old Pets
- Ask a Vet from the SF SPCA: Hypoallergenic Dogs and Yeowling Cats
- Ask A Vet: Is It Safe to Drink From the Same Water Glass As My Cat?
- Ask a Vet: What If My Dog Eats a Poinsettia?
- Ask a Vet: The Teeth of the Maltese and Holiday Pet Sitting Tips