Parking Quiz: Free Parking For City Employees
It's no secret that parking in the city is a bitch. So we've enlisted local parking guru and author of Finding the Sweet Spot, David LaBua, to dish out weekly tips on navigating the ins and outs of city parking.
For this sunny-Friday parking quiz, we just hope you don't get too angry thinking about how many freebies city employees get....
Last year, how many free parking spaces did SFMTA have reserved for SFMTA employees?
Think you know the answer? Tell us in the comments! The answer will be revealed after lunch.
- Parking Quiz Answer: No More Free Parking For City Employees
- Parking Tips: If The City Starts Ticketing Its Employees, Won't It Be Paying Itself?
- Ask the Parking Guru + Parking Quiz: If You Sell Your Car, Do You Still Have to Pay Your Parking Tickets?
- Parking Quiz: When Was The First Parking Meter Installed in SF?
- Parking Quiz: Parking-Wise, How Is Oakland Better Than SF?