Parking Quiz: How Bad Are SF's Road Conditions?
It's no secret that parking in the city is a bitch. So we've enlisted local parking guru and author of Finding the Sweet Spot, David LaBua, to dish out weekly tips on navigating the ins and outs of city parking.
As any driver in this city knows, our roads definitely need help sometimes. Potholes, Muni train tracks, and steep hills all contribute to hazardous conditions every day, and this hard rain isn't making things easier.
What percentage of the streets of San Francisco are officially in "poor condition"?
Think you know the answer? Tell us in the comments! The answer will be revealed after lunch.
- Parking Quiz: Parking-Wise, How Is Oakland Better Than SF?
- Parking Quiz: How Much Does San Francisco Make From Parking Per Minute?
- Parking Quiz: How The SFMTA Can & Can't Punish You
- Parking Quiz Answer: How to Decode Confusing Colored Curbs
- Ask the Parking Guru + Parking Quiz: If You Sell Your Car, Do You Still Have to Pay Your Parking Tickets?