Parking Quiz: What are the Rules for Labor Day?
It's no secret that parking in the city is a bitch. So we've enlisted local parking guru and author of Finding the Sweet Spot, David LaBua, to dish out weekly tips on navigating the ins and outs of city parking.
We started out last week with a quiz on metered parking. And in honor of the Labor Day, we're testing your holiday parking IQ. Check back at 2:00 today for the answer!
Q: Are the parking rules in effect on the streets of San Francisco for this Labor Day?
A) The Banks are closed, and the post office is closed, so of
course, parking restrictions are not in effect.
B) Labor Day Schmabor Day. A lot of people have to work, including me. It’s not like the old days, when a holiday was a holiday, so of course the parking restrictions are in effect.
C) I have no idea, but I can’t afford getting a $63 ticket, or getting towed, so I’m following all of the rules.
D) The DPT parking officers are government employees, so they don’t have to work. So who cares, there won’t be anyone working to enforce the rules. Duh.
E) Some of the rules are in effect, and some of them aren’t but there is no way of knowing this, so it’s a crap shoot.
F) None of the above
- Parking Quiz Answer: What Does It Cost Giants Fans to Park During Game Day?
- Parking Quiz: The Mother of All Parking Rules
- Parking Quiz: Your Car's Towed. Now What?
- Parking Quiz: What is the Most Expensive SF Parking Citation?
- Parking Quiz: What's the Average A Giants Fan Will Spend On Parking During A Game?