Parking Quiz: Who Gets the Most Parking Tickets Per Year in SF?
It's no secret that parking in the city is a bitch. So we've enlisted local parking guru and author of Finding the Sweet Spot, David La Bua, to dish out weekly tips on navigating the ins and outs of city parking.
Think you've got a lot of parking tickets to pay? You probably do, but are you in the running to win the distinction of receiving the most parking tickets per year in San Francisco? Take a guess and we'll post the answer in a few hours!
Who receives the most parking tickets per year in San Francisco?
B) People with a Dodgers sticker on their bumper
E) Fed Ex
- Parking Quiz Answer: Who Gets The Most Parking Tickets in San Francisco Per Year?
- Parking Quiz: What is the Most Expensive SF Parking Citation?
- Parking Quiz: How Many DPT Officers Per Square Mile in SF?
- Parking Quiz: What's the Average A Giants Fan Will Spend On Parking During A Game?
- Parking Quiz: SF Giants vs. SF Parking