Reindeer Come to the SF Zoo!
Four reindeer trotted into the San Francisco Zoo this past Saturday and have proceeded to blow kids' minds wide open. According to the Chronicle, children were gasping at the sight of them, astonished they didn't have wings to fly with Santa's sleigh on Christmas Eve.
Holly, Velvet, Peppermint and Belle, who have been munching on grass and locking their horns in play are visiting the Zoo for the holidays. They're just kids themselves--each only about 18 months old.
Check out all the unbearable cuteness here.
- The Puppies and Kitties Are Coming! Sneak Peek at the Macy's Holiday Windows
- There's a reindeer on the roof at the Cal Academy of Sciences! No, really. Our favorite is the elevator shot.
- Penguin Scandal and Intrigue at the SF Zoo
- Beastly Canoodling: Valentine's Day Voyeurism at the Zoo
- Come One, Come All to the Pelican Inn