Virgin America Launches New Florida-Bound Flight
Hip California-based airline Virgin America has just added a new stop to its ever-expanding repertoire of flights: Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This land of eternal sunshine marks the 10th destination on Virgins list and will have connections to both San Francisco (SFO) and Los Angeles (LAX). Fares start at $99 each way.
To commemorate its new Golden State to Gold Coast routes, Virgin is launching a 24-hour Go Golden fare sale for travel from Nov. 21 through March 10, with fares beginning as low as $39 from SFO-LAX and $99 from JFK-LAS and BOS-SFO. Additionally, the first airline to offer in-flight wireless will proffer its guests complimentary use through the holidays, from now until Jan. 10.
- Jet to Palm Springs on Virgin America's New Direct Flight, Starting December 15
- Winter Flights to Mammoth Mountain Resume
- Photos: 7x7 and Virgin America Celebrate the New Route to Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Very Virgin America Reasons to Love SFO's New Terminal 2
- Virgin America's New SFO-Only Puerto Vallarta Route Will Save You From The Winter Blues