White Caps & Night Caps Annual Event To Benefit St. Francis Memorial Hospital
Spend tomorrow night toasting the St. Francis Memorial Hospital's Bothin Burn Center, the only facility in SF dedicated to helping heal burn victims. Starting at 6pm, float across the Bay to Tiburon for this year's White Caps & Night Caps event fo a swanky night and a good cause.
Register and attend a pre-cruise toast at the Ferry Building's bustling Market Bar at 6 pm. The Blue & Gold Fleet ferries will then launch at 7 pm for a twilight champagne toast and a hors d'oeuvres, dinner, music and a silent auction at Servino Ristorante in Tiburon. Bauer's Transportation will then get you back to the San Francisco Ferry Building starting at 11 pm.
Tickets can be had here.
- Photos: The Associates' White Caps Night Caps 2010 Benefit
- Photos: Third Annual White Caps and Night Caps 2011
- White Caps & Night Caps 2011 To Benefit St. Francis Memorial Hospital
- The 4th Annual White Caps & Night Caps Raises Over $35,000
- Blue Angels' Captain Greg McWherter on the Most Difficult Stunts, "Chair-Flying" and 'Top Gun'