Wii-Curious? Try a Fling at Nintendo’s Wii Sports Resort Mobile Tour
Ping pong, archery, canoeing – it's camp Nintendo, a.k.a the Wii Sports Resort Mobile Tour, going down next weekend at Marina Green.
Come out and fiddle about with Nintendo’s just released Sports Resort game package (wakeboarding, frisbee, golf and of course, swordplay) and the new Wii MotionPlus accessory for the the remote control, which makes the Wii sports all the more 3D-y.
Tan not included.
More Travel Postings
- Spring Fling: Bryna Nicole Resort Spring 2010
- Summer Sailstice Takes Over the Bay
- Opening Day of Sailing Season: Rich Sailor Man, Poor Sailor Man
- 70-year-old dads have a better chance of spawning a dimwit than of being killed by a terrorist
- Can you ski down a steeper grade than your 401(k) is vertically dropping?