Win a Wintertime Getaway in Yosemite (Plus World-Class Food)
Fancy the idea of a Yosemite weekend but don't necessarily feel like roughing it? We get you. Luckily, the Yosemite’s Chefs' Holidays at The Ahwahnee (held in January and February every year) are the perfect solution - it's all the glory of Yosemite in the wintertime with a five star cuisine twist. The weekends feature cooking classes, demonstrations, "Meet the Chef" receptions, a gala dinner and behind-the-scenes kitchen tours. This year's chef lineup boasts some serious SF culinary illuminati, including Elizabeth Falkner (Citizen Cake and Orson), Chris Cosentino (Incanto and Boccalone), Hoss Zare (Zare at Fly Trap) and Ryan Scott (of Top Chef).
And...in conjunction with Yosemite, we're giving away a Two-Night Chefs' Holidays Package! Just reply here and you'll be entered to win tickets to the Chefs' Holiday Session of your choosing, two nights at the Yosemite Lodge at the Falls and two tickets to the Gala Dinner in The Ahwahnee Dining Room, featuring a five-course gourmet meal with wine pairings.
Not too shabby!
- Kitchit Gets World-Class Chefs to Cook for Your Holiday Dinner Party
- RN74 Has a World-Class Cellar and Somms in Jeans, But Don't Call It a Wine Bar
- Two Ways to Take In World-Class Art Right Now in SF
- World-Class BMX, Motocross and Skateboarders Converge on City Hall This Weekend
- World-Class Schlock Invades YBCA This Thursday with Masterworks by Andy Sidaris