Photos: 7x7 and Virgin America Celebrate the New Route to Puerto Vallarta
On November 17, 7x7 toasted Virgin America's new route to Puerta Vallarta with an invitation-only party at Tres (130 Townsend St. in SoMa.)
The VIP crowd enjoyed ice-cold Dos Equis cerveza as well as refreshing cocktails made with Don Julio—which also presented a fascinating tasting of their varied tequila offerings!—while sampling delicious bites of street food from the catering team at Tres. Guests were also able to secure customized, print-to-order "Mexual Healing" t-shirts courtesy of Anthem Printing, while rocking to old-school Latin soul and R&B gems from DJette Dulcinea.
All guests had the chance to win a Puerto Vallarta vacation for two! Lucky invitatdo Bart L. won the big prize, which included round trip tickets to Puerto Vallarta courtesy of Virgin America, an all-inclusive stay at The Westin Hotel for 3 nights/4 days, and a zip line tour courtesy of Canopy River!
Photos: Kira Stackhouse | nuena.com
- Virgin America's New SFO-Only Puerto Vallarta Route Will Save You From The Winter Blues
- The SF Virgin America Puerto Vallarta 2011 Sweepstakes Official Rules
- Win A Trip to Puerto Vallarta on Virgin America!
- Virgin America Launches New Florida-Bound Flight
- Play SFO's T2 "Photo Safari" Twitter Game for a Chance to Win Virgin America Tickets