Ritz-Carlton HMB Celebrates its 10-Year Anniversary, Invites Guests to Test-Drive Tesla Roadsters
If this warm weather's loosening your pockets a bit, browse on over to the Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay's site to splurge on what might be the ultimate NorCal luxury experience. Yes, Ritz-Carlton Club Level rates start at $535 a night, but this weekend (April 1-3), that'll land you in the driver's seat of a brand new Tesla Roadster. All Club Level guests are invited to test drive one of those electric babies along the Pacific Coast Highway this weekend -- a quintessential Northern California joy-ride.
image courtesy of Tesla Motors
The promotion's part of the HMB Ritz's 10th anniversary celebration, and celebrate we will. The sprawling hotel, located on a windswept bluff overlooking the Pacific, has been a favorite of ours for years.
- Day Trip Decadence: Sunday's Brunch at the Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay
- It's Lunchtime at The Ritz-Carlton's Parallel 37
- I Could Live Here: San Francisco Ritz-Carlton Penthouse
- Luxury Slope-Side Living at The Ritz-Carlton Residences Tahoe
- Design Details: The Ritz-Carlton's Upcoming Eatery, Parallel 37