Virgin America's New SFO-Only Puerto Vallarta Route Will Save You From The Winter Blues
If you've ever flown Virgin America out of SFO's new Terminal 2, you know that the vacation glow starts long before you touch down at your destination. Once you step onto the aircraft and settle into your luxurious leather seat, soak in the mood lighting, order handmade cocktails, food, and movies you wanted to see in theaters but never did, you can pretty much forget that you're on a plane to begin with. Treat it as a chance to watch Real Housewives in complete anonymity, or catch up on blogs by plugging into their wi-fi network. Even their bathrooms play techno music.
Come winter, you can enjoy these amenities–which we wish all airlines had!–on their brand new route to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. We Bay Areans are lucky, because this route's only flying out of SFO.
It all starts on December 2nd, just in time for our cold, wet winters to set in. Now we have less to fear, because a quick trip down to Puerto Vallarta (sun! sand! piña coladas!) thanks to Virgin America will be just what the doctor ordered. See you on the beach!
- Photos: 7x7 and Virgin America Celebrate the New Route to Puerto Vallarta
- The SF Virgin America Puerto Vallarta 2011 Sweepstakes Official Rules
- Win A Trip to Puerto Vallarta on Virgin America!
- 7 Very Virgin America Reasons to Love SFO's New Terminal 2
- Puerto Vallarta: A Dose Of Paradise Only Three Hours Away