Trumer Pils' Your City, Your Chef 2011: Vote on the 10 Finalists!
For the second year in a row, 7x7, in partnership with Trumer Pils, called upon its readers to nominate the city's most promising up-and-coming chefs (nominees must have been in the position of executive chef for no more than three years). Below are the 10 finalists with the most nominations—a fine group representing the city's next generation of culinary talent. Vote and you'll have the chance to be chosen to win a dinner party, customized to pair with Trumer Pils, specially prepared by your favorite chef. The dinner party will be featured in an upcoming issue of 7x7, along with a profile of the winning chef.
Voting will be held through June 20th, and the winning chef will be revealed on July 7th.
Click here to see pictures from last year's dinner party, as well as more information on the Your City, Your Chef 2010 winner, Kory Stewart of Americano.
Click here for rules and regulations.
- Your City, Your Chef 2011: Arthur Wall of Garcon
- Your City, Your Chef 2011: Nominate Your Favorite Local Chef!
- Trumer Pils' Your City, Your Chef 2011: And the Winner Is...
- 7x7's fans chose chef Kory Stewart to be the winner of our first-ever "Your City, Your Chef" contest!
- Your City, Your Chef: The Finalists Are In