Fashion-Forward Techies Unite at Valentino's Chic Store Opening
The Bay Area plays host to some memorable parties and stylish events. See and be seen in the Social Pages, featuring photos from this week's chicest gatherings.
On February 26, storied fashion house Valentino celebrated the opening of its new San Francisco flagship store in style. Co-hosted by San Francisco's Museum of Modern Art to promote their upcoming Modern Ball gala (April 30), guests like Marissa Mayer, Alison Pincus, Willie Brown, Connie Nielsen, and the always-fabulous Joy Bianchi roamed the new 10,000-square-foot, four-story flagship while DJ Chelsey Leyland created a festive atmosphere. Following the event, guests enjoyed an exclusive dinner at The Battery.
Photography courtesy of Drew Altizer.
- Celebrities Unite for UCSF Children's Hospital and Painted Turtle Benefit
- Style Set Celebrates Carolina Herrera at Union Square Opening
- Sponsored: Drenched in Puppy Love at SPCA's Grand Re-Opening
- Saber-Toothed Tigers, Fortunetellers, and SF Elite at Ken Fulk's All Fools'
- Design Community Celebrates the Launch of Jay Jeffers' "Collected Cool"