Long-Time Partners Finally Tie the Knot
After 11 years together, Michael and Fernando were finally able to marry. And when they did, the entire family came along.
Fernando's daughter and son walked their dad down the aisle of the Yerba Buena terrace at the luxurious St. Regis hotel, transformed with billowing white drapes, elaborate coral bouquets, and deep-sea lighting into an intimate and otherworldly grotto. Officiated by then-Acting Mayor London Breed, the grooms exchanged vows and matching rings by Steve Padis Jewelry, studded with a halo of diamonds.
To a soundtrack provided by the prestigious San Francisco Conservatory of Music, family and friends boogied late into the night.
Photography: F.M. Ornelaz, Pandora Pictures
Venue: St. Regis Hotel, San Francisco
Musical Accompaniment: San Francisco Conservatory of Music
Photo Booth: Snap Fiesta
Cake Designer: Cake Coquette
Rings: Steve Padis Jewelry
- A Couple Travels Back in Time to Tie the Knot at San Francisco City Hall
- Tying the Knot and Smiling A Lot at The Ritz-Carlton San Francisco
- One of Our Own Ties the Knot in a Vintage Woodsy Wedding
- Tying the Knot Tahoe Style
- When Creatives Wed: How a Groom from Twitter & a Bride from Alite Designs Tied the Knot