From Paris to San Francisco, with Love
Although Sara is a Bay Area native, she and Manu met in France while Sara finished her studies abroad. They immediately fell in love and when Manu proposed to Sara, she knew she had to take the nuptials back home to her roots. Their wedding was held at the beautiful Julia Morgan Ballroom in the heart of the Financial District in San Francisco.
They both wanted to achieve the feeling and essence of the city. The reception was held on the top floor with ornate flowers and extravagant food in abundance. The party didn't stop until 2 am, as friends from near and far danced the night away!
Photos | Nikki Ritcher Photography
- Enter to Win the Ultimate Engagement Package from San Francisco Wedding Fair
- Four of San Francisco's Finest Wedding Planners
- A Couple Travels Back in Time to Tie the Knot at San Francisco City Hall
- Tying the Knot and Smiling A Lot at The Ritz-Carlton San Francisco
- A Bride’s Guide to the San Francisco Wedding Fair