Photos: San Francisco Wedding Fair at the Four Seasons
On January 22, 7x7 sponsored the annual SF Wedding Fair… A Five Star Afternoon at the Four Seasons on Market Street, which welcomed hundreds of brides, planners and coordinators from around the Bay Area. The event showcased stunning gowns—including gorgeous creations from local designer Jin Wang—with delicious hors d'oeuvres, California's premium bubblies, exquisite sweets and cakes, and over 75 exhibitors intent on inspiring brides-to-be to envision their perfect Bay Area day.
7x7 was proud to sponsor the event, and hosted a table to offer free issues of our Weddings issue, a guide to getting married in San Francisco; complimentary magazine subscriptions; and a raffle for fabulous giveaways including a Bridal Bouquet from Church Street Flowers.
7x7 is partnering with the St. Regis for San Francisco's next big wedding event, happening on February 9th, which will include cocktails, a four-course dinner paired with Napa and Sonoma small-batch wines, a bridal fashion show and much more. Click here to find out more, and to purchase pairs of tickets.
More Wedding Resource Postings
- Don't Miss the VIP Lounge and Bridal Brunch at the Four Seasons San Francisco!
- A Bride’s Guide to the San Francisco Wedding Fair
- Four of San Francisco's Finest Wedding Planners
- Enter to Win the Ultimate Engagement Package from San Francisco Wedding Fair
- Four of San Francisco's Most Fabulous Wedding Makeup and Hair Artists