A Very San Francisco Wedding in Old St. Mary's Cathedral
The bride, Cassandra Vivers, arrived in an authentic San Francisco trolley, and the ceremony was held at Old St. Mary's next to Chinatown. The newlyweds held the reception at the historic Presidio Film Centre. Luckily, Cassandra is a planner for the same company who catered/planned this event. The get-away car was a vintage, convertible Mercedes Benz, with romantic license plates reading "02 4 U." Her shoes were glitter turquoise pumps with red finishes, while Connor Ogara's, her groom, tie sported a "lucky horse shoes" print. Tablescapes featuring hardy flowers burst with bright orange color palette and linens were "Williamsburg" print in blue.
- Four of San Francisco's Finest Wedding Planners
- Four of San Francisco's Most Fabulous Wedding Makeup and Hair Artists
- A Couple Travels Back in Time to Tie the Knot at San Francisco City Hall
- Tying the Knot and Smiling A Lot at The Ritz-Carlton San Francisco
- A Bride’s Guide to the San Francisco Wedding Fair