We Do! Send Us Your Best LGBT Weddings For Our 2014 Wedding Sourcebook
Stylish, cultured, all-around awesome metropolitan magazine (hint: that's us, 7x7) seeks wedding submissions!
UPDATE: Our last call for submissions yielded some awesome nuptials, but only a few of the LGBT variety! C'mon. This is San Francisco. We can do better than that.
Here's the 411:
1. We're seeking LGBT weddings that have taken place in 2012 or 2013
2. The happy couple must either 1) hail from Northern California or 2) have gotten married in Northern California or 3) all of the above. And if you're from the Bay Area and jetted off to a far-flung destination to exchange vows, EVEN BETTER.
3. Compelling backstories about first meetings, falling in love or the road to the altar make a huge diff. And, we won't lie, BIG style gains favor quickly.
4. Send a selection of photos and a short rundown of the couple's story to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. All submissions due by 12 noon on Friday, Nov 1.
Tip us off on the latest Bay Area/Northern California news in the world of wedding planning: new destination venues, sweet little bridal salons, awesome rehearsal dinner spaces, funky music options, luxe spa packages, interesting bridal beauty trends, amazing new dress collections, etc. Send information to email@example.com by Friday, November 1.