Nickolas Weinstein's Magnificent Glass
The bulk of Nikolas Weinstein's installations appear in Asia, including a work in progress for a private residence in Singapore that resembles giant falling leaves. The artist credits his ongoing commissions in Asia to the continent's more adventurous tastes in art. His 2011 sculpture inside Tokyo's K-Tower belies all the seismic engineering required to bring it to life. Check out our image gallery here.
- A Holiday Shopping Break: See Fini at the Weinstein
- Art of Glass: Inside the Studio of Oakland Glass Artist Jonah Ward
- Local Artist Bill Fontana Unveils Latest Sound Sculpture at SFMOMA
- Opening! Artist Mary Button Durell Returns with Breathtaking Sculptures
- World's Largest Light Sculpture to be Installed on the Bay Bridge for 75th Anniversary