Win Tickets to CUESA's Summer Celebration
Welcome to Ticket Tuesdays, a new weekly chance for you to score entry to some of the hottest shows in the Bay Area.
Last year's first (and amazing) Summer Celebration at the gorgeous Ferry Building, organized by CUESA, was a smorgasbord of the Bay Area's absolute best food, wine and cocktails. This year promises to be no different. Attendees get most of the first floor Ferry Building all to themselves, where an epic culinary mix-and-mingle session with chefs from over forty of our region's most well-known eateries, breweries, wineries and bars takes flight from 6-9 pm this Sunday, July 15.
You'll want to come hungry, because you will leave full and extremely happy, thanks to bites from Beretta to Ichi Sushi, to Locanda to Cowgirl Creamery, to Miette to Wise Sons Deli. Wash it all down with concoctions from The Ice Cream Bar, St. George Spirits, Almanac Beer Company, Pine Ridge Vineyards, and many, many more. Click here for the full list of food and drink participants (your mind will be blown!).
Want to win a pair of tickets to get in? Yeah, you do. We've got THREE pairs of tickets to give away, and it's easy: Sign up for our newsletter below, and we'll choose a winner randomly. The winner will be notified via email on how to pick up the tickets.
To purchase your own tickets to support CUESA and attend the Summer Celebration, click here.
- Market Watch: SF's Best Chefs Celebrate Summer at the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market
- Market Watch: Meet the Faces Behind SF's Best Eateries at CUESA's Summer Celebration
- Market Watch: CUESA's Epic 2013 Summer Celebration Is Around the Corner
- Win VIP Tickets to the Bubble Lounge's New Year's Eve Celebration!
- Summer's Here! Five Ways to Celebrate the Summer Solstice