Win Tickets to Frameline37's Closing Night Film, "G.B.F"
Welcome to Ticket Tuesdays, a new weekly chance for you to score entry to some of the hottest shows and events in the Bay Area.
This year's cutting edge Frameline37 fest features plenty of boys, beds, and bewilderment in one of its finest lineups yet, so you can be sure their closing night film G.B.F. (Gay Best Friend) is a very big cherry on top.
Jawbreaker director Darren Stein helmed this brilliant comedy about a gay boy navigating high school social structures as the token "gay best friend," and what it's like to be in the closet as a teenager, surrounded by hormonally charged classmates.
And of course, G.B.F. will grace the screen at the gorgeous Castro Theatre. Wanna go? Just sign up for our newsletter below, and we'll choose a winner randomly to receive a pair of tickets to this special screening. Enter your name and email by Thursday, June 25. Good luck!
- Win Tickets to Frameline36's Film Screenings!
- Beds, Boys and Bewilderment: What to See at Frameline37
- Photo, Film, and the Avant-Garde Collide at This Weekend's PhotoFilm Series at YBCA
- Food, Film, and Wine Unite at the Napa Valley Film Fest's Food Arts Panel Series
- Win Tickets: 14th San Francisco Independent Film Festival