Win Tickets to the Mill Valley Fall Arts Festival
Welcome to Ticket Tuesdays, a new weekly chance for you to score entry to some of the hottest shows and events in the Bay Area.
The 57th Mill Valley Fall Arts Festival on September 21 and 22 is a magical place to immerse yourself in fine art amongst Marin's famous Redwoods. The renowned fest showcases over 150 fine artists from all across the country and serves up live music and children’s entertainment for the whole family to enjoy.
The juried works include prints, jewelry, paintings, woodwork, photography and sculpture. There's something for everyone! Many favorite artists return every year, but there are plenty of new artists who get juried in keeping the festival a popular mixture of tradition and novelty. See the entire list of exhibitors here. The festival, held in the majestic Redwood grove of Old Mill Park in downtown Mill Valley, is rated one of the top ten fine arts and crafts shows in the Northwest and is a beloved Mill Valley tradition.
Don't miss it this fall! We can help you and a friend get in for free. Just sign up for our newsletter below by Tuesday, September 17, and you'll be entered to win a pair of tickets. The winner will be chosen randomly, and emailed with details on how to pick up the tickets. Good luck!
- Mill Valley Roundup: 7 Movies to See at the Film Festival
- Mill Valley Film Festival Opens Tonight with 'The Boys Are Back'
- Mill Valley Roundup: 7 Movies to See at the Festival
- Mill Valley Film Festival Opens Thursday with Latest from Colin Firth, Hilary Swank
- 33rd Mill Valley Film Festival Draws to a Triumphantly Starry Close