Win Tickets to See Dita Von Teese at The Fillmore!
Welcome to Ticket Tuesdays, a new weekly chance for you to score entry to some of the hottest shows and events in the Bay Area.
Only at a show entitled “Burlesque: Strip Strip Hooray!” could you find a giant martini glass, Swarovski crystals by the bucketful and a large enough selection of corsets to make you feel like you’ve taken a time machine straight back to the 19th century.
Who else could put a show on like this one other than Dita Von Teese? Dubbed the “burlesque super heroine” by Vanity Fair it’s undeniable that her straight shot from a humble Midwestern upbringing (she’s from West Branch, Michigan) to international burlesque superstar, fashion icon, and ex-wife of Marilyn Manson has been the stuff of legends.
The possibility of spending the evening watching Von Teese shake it with an eclectic variety of unique props (we’ve heard crazy things about the Opium Den) makes even the straightest San Franciscan curious.
Good thing she’s coming to the hallowed halls of The Fillmore on June 28 and we’re giving away 2 free tickets! Just sign up for our newsletter below by Friday, June 21, and we'll choose a winner randomly. The winner will be notified via email. Good luck!
- Win Tickets to See Ty Segall, White Fence, and Nick Waterhouse at The Fillmore!
- Photos: La Maison Cointreau San Francisco Debut with Dita Von Teese
- This Week's Hottest Events: Dita Von Teese, Pride, and Deltron 3030
- Win Tickets to Von Strasser Winery's Spring Art Gala!
- Win Tickets to Fillmore & 5th's Private Shopping Event