Win Tickets to See Margaret Cho's Standup Show!
Welcome to Ticket Tuesdays, a new weekly chance for you to score entry to some of the hottest shows and events in the Bay Area.
SF native Margaret Cho is hitting the road in support of her new stand-up comedy show, Mother Mother, surrounding Cho's long-suffering Korean mom and her take on sex, queer politics, drugs, guns, identity and madness. Nothing is sacred, least of all her mother!
The show takes place at the Nob Hill Masonic Center on Saturday, October 12.
Want to go? We have two pairs of tickets to this exciting show. All you have to do is sign up for our newsletter below by Monday, October 7, by 9 a.m., and we'll choose a winner randomly. The winner will be notified via email about how and where to pick up the tickets. Good luck!
- Win Tickets to See Yeasayer Perform at PayPal's Outside Lands Night Show!
- Win Tickets to the Epic Fall Antiques Show!
- Win VIP Tickets to California College of the Arts' Annual Fashion Show!
- La Boutique Brings Together Jennifer Siebel Newsom and Margaret Cho For a Good Cause
- Margaret Cho's Top 7 San Francisco Picks