Win Tickets to See Patricia Kaas Sing Edith Piaf at the Masonic Hall
Welcome to Ticket Tuesdays, a new weekly chance for you to score entry to some of the hottest shows and events in the Bay Area.
One of the most famous French singers of the modern era, Patricia Kaas, is coming to town to sing the songs of France's most iconic chanteuse of all time, Edith Piaf. The night she performs at the Nob Hill Masonic Center on September 12 will truly be one that exemplifies the phrase "what's old is new again," as Kaas updates Piaf's songbook with her sultry, laconic style. Think of it as an awesome way to rediscover what you love about Piaf's body of work, while experiencing a rare performance by a modern French superstar.
Want to go? We have a pair of will call tickets to this exciting, all-ages show. All you have to do is sign up for our newsletter below by Monday, September 9, and we'll choose a winner randomly. The winner will be notified via email about how and where to pick up the tickets. Good luck!
- Win Tickets to Castro Theater's Wizard Of Oz Sing Along!
- SF Street Style: Local Jewelry Designers Spotted in Simple Pieces + Great Shoes at New Berkeley Boutique, Viv&Ingrid at Oxford Hall
- Score Tickets to See Legendary Popster Randy Newman at SFJAZZ Spring 2011
- Win Tickets to This Weekend's Long Meadow Ranch's Slow Food Benefit Feast
- Enter the Mezzanine: Win Tickets To See Wu-Tang Clan