Win Tickets to the SF Symphony's Opening Gala!
Welcome to Ticket Tuesdays, a new weekly chance for you to score entry to some of the hottest shows in the Bay Area.
Ever wanted to attend the glitz and the glamour of the SF Symphony? Now you can. Revel in the glitter and glow of this year's Opening Gala festivities. This black-tie evening begins with a sparkling wine reception in the lobbies of Davies Symphony Hall and continues with a celebratory post-concert after-party. Gather with friends to enjoy a carnival of delights and dance the night away under the white-top tent with live music performances and special guest DJ. Enjoy a selection of sweet and savory treats from the Bay Area's finest eateries. The night is young and the options are endless at the Opening Gala!
Here's what the winner will have access to:
–The pre-concert reception in Davies Symphony Hall (with unlimited prosecco)
- Prime seats to concert featuring violinist Joshua Bell
- The after-party in the tent featuring a band, a DJ, and food & drinks, plus an additional outdoor carnival-themed party on Grove Street
Here's how to enter to win a pair of tickets: Just sign up for our newsletter below, and we'll choose a winner randomly. The winner will be notified via email on how to pick up his or her tickets!
- Win Tickets to the SF Symphony's Opening Gala!
- Win Tickets to Von Strasser Winery's Spring Art Gala!
- Giveaway: Show Us Your Rockstar Look and Win VIP Tickets to the SF Symphony's Spring Gala with Janelle Monae
- We're Giving Away Tickets to SF MoMA's 75th Birthday Gala!
- The Band Played on @ SF Symphony Opening Night Gala