Win Tickets to the Star-Studded Live in the Vineyard in Napa!
Welcome to Ticket Tuesdays, a new weekly chance for you to score entry to some of the hottest shows and events in the Bay Area.
One of the hottest fall parties in Wine Country is Live in the Vineyard, an extravaganza of wine, food, and top-tier music. It all goes down from November 1st through 4th, and you won't want to miss it.
On deck this year are headlining performances from multi-platinum selling artists Alanis Morissette and Gavin DeGraw, as well as American Idol alums Adam Lambert and Casey Abrams, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, Tristan Prettyman, A Rocket To The Moon, Hedley, Martin Harley, Ryan Star, and British rising star Paloma Faith. The fun happens at the historic Uptown Theatre.
We can help you and a guest get in for free! Just sign up for our newsletter below, and we'll choose a winner randomly. The winner will be notified via email on how to pick up his or her tickets! Good luck!
- Support CUESA At Their Ninth Annual, Star-Studded Sunday Supper
- Celebrate Jordan Vineyard & Winery's 40th Birthday with a Star-Studded Charity Event
- Parallel 37 Welcomes Pastry Chef Andrea Correa to Its Star-Studded Team
- A Look at the Star-Studded Past of Tosca Café
- Don't Miss The Star-Studded Painted Turtle Benefit