Win Tickets to This Thursday's 15th Annual Cocktails on Maiden Lane
Welcome to Ticket Tuesdays, a new weekly chance for you to score entry to some of the hottest shows and events in the Bay Area.
It's officially Indian Summer, which means drinking outdoors is priority numero uno for many San Franciscans. Which makes it perfect timing for this Thursday's 15th Annual Cocktails in Maiden Lane, presented by the Bachelors of San Francisco. The yearly tradition marks the kick-off of Fleet Week in San Francisco, and closes down the historic Maiden Lane shopping district so lucky attendees can enjoy food, top-shelf drinks, music, and dancing throughout the night. And it's all for a great cause! All proceeds from the event go to City of Dreams, a local charity benefiting inner city school children.
This event sells out every year, so you can either buy tickets or win a pair through us! Just sign up for our newsletter below by tomorrow, and we'll choose a winner randomly. The winner will be notified via email on how to pick up his or her tickets! Good luck!
- Win Tickets to Jardiniere's Special 15th Anniversary Dinner
- Link Love: Joy Bianchi's Couture, Changes on Maiden Lane and more...
- The Biggest Thing To Ever Happen in Maiden Lane: Keith Urban's Free Performance March 26th
- Win Tickets—and a dress!—to the Seventh Annual San Francisco Social
- Win Tickets to the Eighth Annual Discarded to Divine Gala