Celebrate the 2nd Annual Russian River Valley Passport to Pinot
Celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the Russian River Valley at the Second Annual Passport to Pinot barrel tasting weekend, featuring more than 30 wineries who will share exclusive offerings with ticket holders during this one-of-a-kind weekend.
Celebrate Pinot Noir and the place the Bay Area calls paradise. Not only will you enjoy world-class wines, you’ll also discover unparalleled beauty, majestic redwoods, fresh, local food and artists as unique as the art they create. New this year, they're offering tickets to see From Obscurity to Excellence: The Story of Grapes & Wine in the Russian River Valley. This documentary film by Joe Nugent captures historic footage and interviews with the wine industry legends of the Russian River Valley AVA.
Visit the website for more details. Passport to Pinot and movie tickets are on sale now – get them while they last!
- Eat, Drink and Celebrate in Sonoma County's Russian River Valley
- Celebrate the Changing of the Clock on the Russian River Wine Road
- And the Winner of the Pinot Cup Trophy at the Eighth Annual Pigs & Pinot is...
- Party Time in Napa Valley: Harvest Celebrations and Grape Stomps
- Kick Off 2012 and Indulge in Yountville's Third Annual Moveable Feast Celebration