Food, Film, and Wine Unite at the Napa Valley Film Fest's Food Arts Panel Series
It doesn't get much better than watching world-class film talent flicker across the silver screen amongst the gorgeous, rolling hills of Napa Valley. That's why we're excited for the approaching Napa Valley Film Festival, which kicks off on November 7th and doesn't stop until November 11th.
One event we can't wait to attend is the Food Arts panel series, from November 9-11. It focuses on the artful merging of food, film, and wine, and features an impressive lineup of industry professionals, moderated by Food Arts Senior Editor Jim Poris.
The panel series kicks off Friday with Brian, DLynn, Dustin and Ian, the subjects of the hotly-anticipated documentary, SOMM. Saturday’s panel follows with an equally rousing talent lineup with Christopher Kostow, Meadowood; Matthew Accarrino, SPQR; Laurence Jossel, Nopa; Brandon Sharp, Solage; Brad Farmerie, The Thomas. Napa Valley and Bay Area chefs join to discuss sourcing and the care taken to seek out the best of the best ingredients. Food Arts’ final panel on Sunday will feature Napa Valley’s ‘Women in Wine.'
- Celebs Invade Napa for Food, Wine & Film this Fall
- Get Glitzy at the Napa Valley Film Festival's Gala, November 8
- Wine Plays Supporting Role at Upcoming Napa Valley Film Festival
- Photo, Film, and the Avant-Garde Collide at This Weekend's PhotoFilm Series at YBCA
- Ring In Fall with Napa Valley's Arts Festival