Get Glitzy at the Napa Valley Film Festival's Gala, November 8
The Napa Valley Film Festival, one of the region's most buzzed-about happenings, is just a breath away....and indeed now that the stressful election season is drawing to a close, a trip up to Wine Country sounds like just what the doctor ordered.
One of the most glitzy events of the whole weekend is the Festival Gala, which turns on the bright lights on November 8 to much fanfare. It's a party you definitely do not want to miss–it'll be an evening filled with amazing wine, reserve tastings, epicurean treats, live music, dancing and sheer spectacle. All wines served will be from the world-class Robert Mondavi Winery collection. The evening’s co-host is the St. Regis Deer Valley Resort in Park City, home of the Sundance Film Festival.
The food and wine will be fantastic, with a roster of chefs (curated by Chef Robert Hurley of Hurley's Restaurant, pictured above) from restaurants such as Brix, Kollar Chocolates, The Thomas, La Condesa, Restaurant Cuvée, and dozens more.
- Get Ready for the Napa Valley Film Festival, Kicking Off November 7
- Auction Napa Valley 2009: Not As Glitzy This Year, But It's No Hoedown
- Wine Plays Supporting Role at Upcoming Napa Valley Film Festival
- Taste Napa Valley on The Appellation Trail This November
- Three Can't-Miss Napa Valley Events in November