Merryvale Holiday Barrel Tasting and Pinot Noir Release Party
Celebrate the season at Merryvale on Saturday, December 15th from 1-4 pm for an afternoon of wine, food and fun!
Join us for the release of the Merryvale 2011 Carneros Pinot Noir and taste the 2011 vintage of our Silhouette Chardonnay out of French oak barrels. With the Cask Room decorated for the holidays, and amazing soups from Yountville’s Bistro Jeanty, you don’t want to miss this party!
Wrap up your holiday shopping with our great selection of gifts, including gems from the Merryvale Wine Library!
Please call 707-968-3414 for more info, and to R.S.V.P. $25 per person.
More Wine Country Postings
- Chamisal Vineyards Releases a Pinot Noir Crafted in Stainless Steel Barrels
- Indulge Yourself at Red Car Wine Company's Funky Magnum PI-Themed Wine Tasting Party
- Three Reasons to Cross the Golden Gate Bridge: Barrel Tasting, an Oscars Party, and a Cheese Making Class
- Celebrate the 2nd Annual Russian River Valley Passport to Pinot
- California’s 2012 Vintage Begins Its Journey to the Barrel