Your City, Your Chef 2013: Who Is San Francisco's Next Culinary Star?
Calling all San Francisco foodies! It's time again for one of our favorite readers' contests, the fourth annual Your City Your Chef 2013, sponsored by Sapporo. It's the epic search for SF's most promising, up-and-coming chef (this year, nominees must have been in the position of executive chef for no more than five years)—and it's up to you to help find the next culinary star!
Nominate your favorite chef below from May 1st to May 21st, and if your choice ultimately wins, you'll be entered to win admission to an exclusive, private event catered by your favorite chef, creating delicious bites designed to pair with Sapporo! Click here to see pics from last year's party. You can vote on the top ten finalists from May 29th to June 21st, and the winner will be revealed on June 24th.
The event will be featured in an upcoming issue of 7x7, along with a profile of the winning chef. This year, the stakes are higher than ever. May the best chef win!
- Your City, Your Chef 2012: Who Is San Francisco's Next Culinary Star?
- Your City Your Chef 2012: Who is San Francisco's Next Culinary Star? Vote Now!
- Chef Diego Oka of La Mar: Winner of Sapporo's Your City, Your Chef 2013
- Photos: Chef Alexander Alioto of Seven Hills—Winner of Sapporo's Your City, Your Chef 2012
- 7x7's fans chose chef Kory Stewart to be the winner of our first-ever "Your City, Your Chef" contest!