Schuyler Bailey is hungry. Here are her cravings this month.
1. Oatmeal Walnut Raisin Cookie from Corinne's Baked Goods
I don’t know how she does it, but at an alleged 35 calories, the oatmeal walnut raisin cookie by Corinne’s Baked Goods is breakfast-approved in my book. (Multiple locations)
2. Pretzel Knot from Monk's Kettle
I’m looking forward to a brisk afternoon lunch, complete with an old-school pretzel knot and cheddar fondue, at Monk’s Kettle’s new patio. (Mission)
3. Eight-Treasure Salad from Fang Restaurant
4. Smoked Chicken Sausage from Schroeder's
Fall calls for football, hefeweizen, and Schroeder's smoked chicken sausage. Game on. (FiDi)
5. Tonkotsu Ramen from Ken Ken Ramen
Duck into the signless Ken Ken Ramen, pass the paper lanterns, and slurp a bowl of creamy, porky Tonkotsu ramen (with extra ginger!) at the bar—it’s the perfect antidote to a chilly night. Tuesdays and Wednesdays (Mission)
This article was published in 7x7's November 2014 issue. Click here to subscribe.