This week we're saying Happy Friday with seven sweet items from Trendy Mondays.
The local e-tailer is the brainchild of three Spanish women who happened to meet in San Francisco. While the Bay is now home for Isolina, Monica and Bego, they're still Euro girls at heart. They've decided to exclusively stock emerging European designers who are committed to creating quality, Earth-easy products.
The outcome is an eclectic mix of items for the whole family (and in true Euro-fashion, they even have unisex options). Check out what topped our list for the guys.
1. Peseta Checked Knapsack, $75
2. Nepal Manaslu K2R4 Scarf, $248
4. Ichibana Herringbone Bracelet, $18
5. Loreak Mendian Shawl Collar Sweater, $147
6. Pons Men Classic Color Avarcas, $81
7. Ioweyou Real Madras Shirt, $138
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.