Help Local Small Businesses at Opportunity Fund's Food and Drink-Centric Taste of Microfinance Party!
On Thursday, October 11, party with us in downtown SF at the beautiful urban space East Gardens at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts. We're helping to throw A Taste Of Microfinance, a mini food festival and cocktail party with Opportunity Fund (who were one of our Favorite Charity Contest semi-finalists last year!), where you'll get a chance to taste the best of the local food scene and indulge in an open bar for a great cause.
Enjoy enough tasty food to fill you up, lots of drinks to wash it all down, and mixing and mingling with a courtyard full of people who are passionate about microfinance (which, if you didn't already know, are small loans to small businesses that can’t get a loan from the banks).
This means you'll be helping the start-ups and mainstays of Main Street–or even Fillmore/Valencia/Noe Street–that create the most jobs in our City. So get out there, taste their food, and celebrate the microloans (and microlender: Opportunity Fund) that helped them make their dreams a reality! The event will sell out, so grab your tickets as soon as you can.
- Celebrate SF's Up-and-Coming Mobile Food Vendors at Taste Of Microfinance, September 27
- Jennifer Siebel Newsom on Advice for This Year's Graduates, 'Miss Representation' and SF Small Business Week
- Nominate Your Favorite Bay Area Small Business!
- Vote For Your Favorite Small Bay Area Business!
- The Winner of Our Favorite Bay Area Small Business Awards!