Photos: Cirque du Soiree Event with UCSF Partners in Care
On November 15, UCSF Medical Center CEO Mark Laret joined UCSF Partners in Care for their first signature fundraiser. Event Co-Chairs Lisa Gruber and Bailey Locke—with the support from their committee comprised of UCSF Partners in Care members—coordinated Cirque du Soiree.
Guests enjoyed circus-like décor, trapeze artists contorting and flying mid-air, high-wire cocktails, lion-size appetizers and danced the night away to music by DJ Franco “Freestyle” Finn, all under the big top at Robert Fountain Studio, RF80.
Proceeds from the evening’s ticket sales benefited patients and their families undergoing treatment at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital.
UCSF Partners in Care is dedicated to supporting services which make a difference in the lives of patients of all ages and their families when they need it most, raising funds and providing small, high impact grants for patient care and family services. Combined, UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital log approximately 720,000 patients visits a year.
To learn more, visit ucsfpartnersincare.org
- Photos: The Concert for UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital 2011
- Alanis Morissette, Jay Leno to Perform at The Concert for UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital
- Infusion Splash! Summer Cruise Benefiting UCSF Partners in Care
- Doctor In the House: St. Mary's Medical Center
- Photos: Epi Center MedSpa: Giving Thanks, Giving Gifts, Giving Warmth 2011