Look of the Week: Great (Post Labor Day) Whites
The ancient rules of fashion say Labor Day weekend is your last chance to wear white. But fashion's all about change and new ideas, right? Lately, we've noticed a new trend: fall whites.
We found seven gorgeous, multi-seasonal whites that'll carry you through the Indian summer and well into fall.
1. Topshop Knitted Sheer Cable Tunic, $150
4. Topshop Tailored Long Line Blazer, $140
6. Marni Leather Clutch, $810
7. Zara Pointed Court Shoes, $49.90
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Look of the Week: Wear White (While You Still Can) This Labor Day
- Look of the Week: Great White, Ruby Skye's 11th Annual White Party
- Look of the Week: Labor Day Road Trip
- Look of the Week: Women's Accessories for The Black and White Ball
- Look of the Week: Men's Accessories for the Black and White Ball