Public Bikes 1 Year Anniversary Party in South Park: Raffles, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Bike Races & More
As the city's bike lanes have filled up with adorable Public Bikes, I've gotten more and more jealous that I'm not riding one myself. In honor of the SF-based company's first birthday, I think it's finally time for me to strap on a helmet and give their wheels a go. And boy, is it going to be a party. This Saturday, from 11am to 3 pm, they're having a South Park picnic with grub from American Grilled Cheese Kitchen, test rides on their newest bikes, raffles for hotel getaways that offer free Public Bike rides night and day, bike riding contests for prizes, deals on their apparel and a ton more.
So rally the troops and cross your fingers and toes that this glorious weather lasts. Public Bikes is doing its darnedest to get more bikes on the road, and we can help. For the full chain of events, click here. To attend, you must RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org! See you there!
- This Week in Fashion: Chanel Lovers at Simply Chic, Public Bikes' 1 Year Party, Banana Republic and Trina Turk Fashion Show, Styling the Modern Man + More
- Grilled Cheese Sandwiches: Still Hot
- Lombardi Sports' Free Best Of Polk Block Party: Raffles, Food, Music & More!
- Bay Area Power Couples: American Grilled Cheese Kitchen's Nate Pollak & Heidi Gibson
- Secret Recipe: Smoky Tomato Soup from The American Grilled Cheese Kitchen