Say what you will about the term "green" being thrown around entirely too much, but there's no denying that the movement has also created some pretty rad results.
Eco-conscious fashion has finally shaken off its crunchy exterior (thank god), and designers and fast fashion companies are getting refeshingly innovative with sustainable fabrics.
Even better still, staying local has extended past slow food and farmers' markets with up-and-coming local designers taking the spotlight.
So for this week's Look, we focused on puttting together a pretty spring ensemble that highlights exactly that:
1. Garden Collection by H&M Floral Scarf, $12.95
2. Mr. Larkin Whitney Dress in nude plaid, $260
3. Manimal Recycled Leather Purse, $98
4. Circadian Studios Silver Plain Mod Drops, $74
5. Marais USA Espadrille Wedge in emerald, $92