With Mother's Day only three days away, chances are you've gotten the perfect card and gift taken care of. You even scored brunch reservations at Foreign Cinema to secure your 'favorite daughter' status. The only question left is the inevitable "What am I going to wear?", and if your mom is anything like ours, this sweet ensemble will leave her positively glowing (though it might also have a bit to do with the mimosas).
1. Harputs Own The Dress in white nylon, $225: This fail-proof number is sure to be the foundation of your spring wardrobe. Just make sure to grab a wrap or cardi on your way out the door because well, it IS San Francisco.
2. Ray Ban Oval Sunglasses, $129: These Hepburn-esque shades give a dash of uptown glamour to any look.
3. Tatty Devine Rose Brooch in pink, $68: Add some flair to your frock with this unexpectedly sweet yet quirky handmade wood laser cut pin.
4. Mango Oversized Clutch in off-white snakeskin, $69.90: Carry all of your "essentials" (you might want to throw in a few tissues for mom) in style with this trendy clutch that will easily make the transition from day to night.
5. Aldo Froakak strappy heels in Cognac, $90: The perfect mix of form and function, we can't think of a color that these comfortable heels wouldn't work with.