An online treasure trove for all things handmade and vintage, Etsy is one of our top go-to sources when we want to break away from our fast fashion fixes and and opt for something unique but still inexpensive. After scouring SF's Etsy Local shops for this week's round-up, we wanted to share what's impatiently waiting in our shopping cart:
2. 1960s Derby Cloche Hat from CustardHeartVintage, $24: Top off a tank, cropped trousers and brogues with this timeless white hat for an insanely chic warm weather look.
3. 1950s Italian Straw Clutch from Vintagephilosophy, $25: Give your standby black clutch a much-needed vacation and opt for this cheery hot pink number instead.4. Vintage Cat-Eye Sunglasses from atrickey, $35: These amazing cat-eye sunnies are begging to be worn poolside with a boozy concoction in hand.
5. Vintage Lucite Wood Platform Wedges from EmpireFashions, $45: These lucite wedges manage to bypass the stripper shoe cliche and make for an affordable alternative to Prada's coveted collection.
6. Jungle Love Necklace by Primalcuriosities, $50: You can at least pretend you're somewhere tropical with this colorful necklace made from agate, coconut shells and bone beads.
7. Creamciscle Sugar Scrub by SaltandSugarSF, $12: As if smelling like one of our fave childhood treats wasn't enough to sell us, the grapefruit oil in this scrub helps with cellulite and leaves your skin glowing.