An online treasure trove for all things handmade and vintage, Etsy is one of our top go-to sources when we want to break away from our fast fashion fixes and and opt for something unique but still inexpensive. After scouring SF's Etsy Local shops for this week's round-up, we wanted to share what's impatiently waiting in our shopping cart...
1. Urchin Earrings by aubergine228, $138: Perfectly imperfect, these one-of-a-kind earrings are made from sterling silver-dipped sea urchin shells. The best part? $25 of the proceeds go to help Gulf Coast clean-up efforts.
2. Vintage Layered Lace Dress from PickledVintage, $58: As we all know, Mad Men is back this Sunday, and this '60s lace dress would make a seriously fab hostess dress for a viewing party.
3. Estrella Tadeo Asymmetrical Zip Sweater from themissionstatement, $168: This two-way zip sweater is an edgy essential for chilly summer nights.
4. Carrots With Personality Tote by utilitarianfranchise, $18: With new farmers' markets popping up around town, we think it's due time for a canvas tote upgrade.
5. Geometric Ring by NAXshop, $25: This graphic handmade pewter ring looks equally amazing worn solo or layered with colorful cocktail rings.
6. Marigold Netted Scarf by cozytownknits, $55: Toss on this loose knit scarf to add a punch of color and keep you warm when the fog rolls in.
7. Hermes Hunting Scarf from kaleidoscopevision, $300: Despite the price, we couldn't resist including the hands-down coolest Hermes scarf we've ever seen.