When Dish Boutique relocated from Berkeley to Hayes Valley, it was one of the early, bound-for-hipdome shops that helped establish Hayes as the shopping hub it is today. Dish continues to feed fashion-frenzied SF shoppers with an artfully curated selection and mindful personal service.
The online store launched last December and, while it's certainly still growing -- from Yosh (#3) local fragrances, to super sale Loeffler Randalls (#5, #7) -- we found a lot to love. In no particular order, here are our favorites.
2. J Dauphin Stripe Clutch with Tassel, $440
3. Yosh Fragrances, $110-$130
4. Malene Birger Adila Pant, $224
5. Loeffler Randall Zuri Pumps, $174
6. Raquel Allegra Tie Dye Fitted Dress, $206
7. Loeffler Randall Anja Wedge, $304
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and also works as a freelance stylist and apparel designer.